View Single Post
Old 11-02-2009, 03:25 PM
Boushh
Regular 'Geeker

Boushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Boushh Send a message via MSN to Boushh
Re: |CR|6.5.1|ROM|WWE| ★ EnergyROM "Leo" (23081/21864) ★ |Oct 25| ★ Latest Manila 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by BruceBanner View Post
ace, option one worked for me after tweaking a few things, i have not tested recieving yet, but sending works. this is what i changed, connect via to MY ISP and then i changed WAP version to NONE. i dont know if it will work if wap version is 2.0 but i just changed it to none for fun and it worked, im going to change it to 2.0 and try again

that doesn't work at all for me, I tried that a while ago and says delivery failed even faster than normal. Odd it worked for you.