View Single Post
Old 11-02-2009, 03:18 PM
ace10134
Regular 'Geeker

ace10134 is halfway to VIP status based on repace10134 is halfway to VIP status based on repace10134 is halfway to VIP status based on repace10134 is halfway to VIP status based on repace10134 is halfway to VIP status based on repace10134 is halfway to VIP status based on repace10134 is halfway to VIP status based on repace10134 is halfway to VIP status based on repace10134 is halfway to VIP status based on repace10134 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |CR|6.5.1|ROM|WWE| ★ EnergyROM "Leo" (23081/21864) ★ |Oct 25| ★ Latest Manila 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by arayba View Post
Thanks for reporting that Option 2 works! I'll put it in our FAQ, for future reference. When someone asks for the MMS fix next time, just link them to our FAQ! Thx.

let me ask you this Ace if i go back to 10/25 do you think the option 2 would work because i like the last build over this one its keeps freezing up on me and the clock is all screwy unless you have a fix for this plus i miss the slide to unlock feature

once again if theres fixes for these issues please let me know ive been reading up on this form day by day now ha ha

and once again thanks for putting up with me
No, MMS will NOT work on 10/25.

You can set your clock in Start -> Settings -> Clocks & Alarms.

And for Slide Unlock, go to Start -> Settings -> Lock -> Display Tab, and set the Drop Down menu to Windows Default. See if that works.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BruceBanner View Post
ace, option one worked for me after tweaking a few things, i have not tested recieving yet, but sending works. this is what i changed, connect via to MY ISP and then i changed WAP version to NONE. i dont know if it will work if wap version is 2.0 but i just changed it to none for fun and it worked, im going to change it to 2.0 and try again
K, try recieving, and see if recieving works!!! (Send a message to yourself, and see if you get it). Nice work so far, I knew we could do this!!