View Single Post
Old 11-02-2009, 02:20 PM
ace10134
Regular 'Geeker

ace10134 is halfway to VIP status based on repace10134 is halfway to VIP status based on repace10134 is halfway to VIP status based on repace10134 is halfway to VIP status based on repace10134 is halfway to VIP status based on repace10134 is halfway to VIP status based on repace10134 is halfway to VIP status based on repace10134 is halfway to VIP status based on repace10134 is halfway to VIP status based on repace10134 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |CR|6.5.1|ROM|WWE| ★ EnergyROM "Leo" (23081/21864) ★ |Oct 25| ★ Latest Manila 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwcj63 View Post
he may may not "need all that crap". but since i'm the only person that's gotten it to work so far, it may not be a bad idea to try my method until your method is proven to work.
Well there's no reason to install Arcsoft, if it's already installed in the ROM Hence, they only need to disable Manila Messaging, and then configure MMS Server Settings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by taziz View Post
Yes I have a few thousand so that makes sense but the contacts section I only have about 50 or so and never had issues before. It seems now I can't work with my contacts for more then a minute before my phone locks up. Anyone else having this issue?
Yep, that's why I'm using Manila 2.1 right now. SMS freezes up a lot with Manila 2.5. HTC needs to fix that sometime, and make it so it doesn't load every single text every single time

Quote:
Originally Posted by brownhornet View Post
Can I use uc to save all my cabs and stuff so I dont have to do it over again?
Yep, that's what UC is for. You can learn how to automate CAB installs here: http://thewingster.com/ucrominstructions.aspx