View Single Post
Old 11-02-2009, 01:55 PM
raidzero
N00b
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to raidzero
Re: [ROMs][KITCHEN]->>Oct 23<<6.5 NK-RZ Baseline 23069/71/75 TF3d 2.1 & Titanium

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonorityGenius View Post
Yikes.. ok so flashed to this ROM today and upon startup I get a "Reminder" saying This Copy of Windows Mobile will expire in 30 days - Dec 1 2009 !!!

Did a hard reset, still get the reminder message?!

Should I flash to another ROM and revert? Please help!

the ROM's were not patched for timebomb (I forgot). the kitchen creates patched rom's. I have not yet had time to rebuild each ROM and re-upload. I really should pull the links down .. I recommend you get the kitchen from last night and build it, this way you get the latest updates too.

I have not even built and uploaded 23081 or 23502 ROM's either. My main focus has been on the kitchen and making it as easy as possible to use

as for the best build - go with 23502...

Last edited by raidzero; 11-02-2009 at 02:05 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.