View Single Post
Old 11-02-2009, 12:20 PM
newone757
Halfway to VIP Status

newone757 knows their stuffnewone757 knows their stuffnewone757 knows their stuffnewone757 knows their stuffnewone757 knows their stuffnewone757 knows their stuffnewone757 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: RhodiumW/Sprint/Verizon/Telus Touch Pro 2 CID/Security/SIM Unlocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmonex View Post
OK the IP check against scammers functioned "too well", I guess. sorry for that. that one can only be unset by Olipro (he forgot to give me access to that part of the stuff :P ), so wait a couple of hours if you can, please. (he's asleep right now.)
yes he's responded and unlocked it, as well as a refund for the duplicate copy. Thankyou very much. It's just an unfortunate situation i was in trying to unlock because right now I have no permanent address, waiting for the military to set up my families base housing in Hawaii. If it wasnt for that then it would have went smoothly. But i do understand you have to take certain precautions to safeguard against scammers, just wish there was a disclaimer because i could have temporarily changed my paypal address or waited.

Anyways Thankyou again

Quote:
Originally Posted by nootrak4 View Post
Im still unable to dl anything plus now i get a reply from someone asking what im talking about. I'm starting to feel cheated out of something. I can understand newone757 frustrations. Please do something about this ASAP
yes as stated I figured out they go by the paypal address and (I assume) the current location of whatever IP adress you are at. So if your paypal address is out of date (my case) or not the same as the computer you are trying from it will be blocked.