View Single Post
Old 11-02-2009, 11:10 AM
breakmyfootoff
That guy with the axe

breakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Motorola Droid Review!!

I have to agree with Smoove here, I'm thinking the 50mghz difference in processor speed is probably not noticeable. Even on attack of the show (which was a source you quoted) they mentioned that it was one of the fastest phones they had ever tested if not THE fastest. On board memory isnt really an issue either when you have an sd slot. My old vogue only has 150mb internal memory and I always install every app to the phone, not to the card. App installations generally take very little space, my old vogue with only 150mb of on board storage has 76 apps installed and I've only used half of that 150 mb.

My primary waste of time and money http://www.cardomain.com/id/FireDiverZ28

Last edited by breakmyfootoff; 11-02-2009 at 11:14 AM.