View Single Post
Old 11-02-2009, 10:23 AM
Mr. X
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] GSM to CDMA WM6.5 [Build 21854] [SDConfig]

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaos View Post
wanted to say fast...i got sprint mms working on this rom...confirm send & receive work fine.

I flashed stock ran all updates. flashed this. ran mightys carrier cab. didnt reboot. then installed and they ran sprints prl and profile update. rebooted...then installed arco....all worked. i had double on send options...read

picture Mail
video message
voicemail message
sms
mms

they all worked....but after some reg searching i found extra ones...now it just reads...

voicemail message
sms
mms

but it all works perfect....sent like 20 to my girl....she sent some to me...got em all...with in like 5 seconds

try reflashing it doesnt for me....but i cant get prl to take says applying new prl and shuts radio off...never turns it back on. i turn it on..hit prl update.and it shows new prl again. like it downloads but wont take..
Post the reg's you removed and ill just kick them to the curb so this isnt a reoccurring issue as far as the prl update issue. ill see what i can find about this.

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!