View Single Post
Old 11-01-2009, 11:25 PM
WarChild
War is the answer!

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: RhodiumW CDMA Worldphone HardSPL Unlocker Release

Quote:
Originally Posted by roldanpinsky View Post
Like most people I just received my TP2 (sprint) and have been reading up on how to change and modify things on it. I am interested in the 6.5 upgrade but is it really safe to do if it's not official? Also, I don't know this tech lingo of kitchen, cab, cook etc...and am confused on how to accomplish any of it. I know how to put files on the storage card and was able to change my theme, but other than that im pretty dissatisfied with how the phone looks. Is there an easy way to make the phone look and work better? Thanks to whomever is willing to help!
lol it is safe if you follow directions. if your that worried about being official then just wait til your carrier comes out with an up grade this is about taking a chance and learning how to personalize to your liking.

FORUM FAQ | FORUM RULES | NEW USER GUIDE |TIPS FOR SEARCHING | RULES FOR SALES ON SITE

Semper Fidelis (Always Faithful) is the motto of the Corps. That Marines have lived up to this motto is proved by the fact that there has never been a mutiny, or even the thought of one, among U.S. Marines.
This post has been thanked 1 times.