View Single Post
Old 11-01-2009, 09:32 PM
cmonex
VIP Member

cmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: RhodiumW/Sprint/Verizon/Telus Touch Pro 2 CID/Security/SIM Unlocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by newone757 View Post
sorry if i came off abrasive

1. That was the full conclusion at the time (and still is at the moment), i downloaded with my phone, transferred to a computer and tried to run the unlocker and it failed, then got the automated email saying i tried to use it on a different computer than i downloaded it on. whether it is because of some other error i dont know, but as a paying end user thats all I saw.

2.cool no problem. I will anxiously await a reply, i know you all are extremely busy

question..Like i said before I'm traveling soon so if i bought anaother copy of the sim unlocker and used it right this time, could i then get a refund for the one i downloaded beofre but did not work??
hmm, what was the *exact* error text? if it was "Verification error. check email now." that wasn't quite the same thing though I will agree if you say that the word usage is vague, nag Olipro on that one - anyway I replied, via email (to yours sent via our site. Olipro also received that one). so, please send the reply there too.

PS: in theory, you can't buy the copy again for the same IMEI but you can try and yeah, you can have a refund for the 1st one then.

Other devices: Shift, Kaiser, Diamond (GSM version), Universals (Qtek 9000, Vodafone VPA IV) + non HTC ones.

Donations To cmonex
This post has been thanked 1 times.