View Single Post
Old 11-01-2009, 09:26 PM
apristel
VIP Member

apristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to apristel Send a message via Skype™ to apristel
Re: Manila Home Page Animated Weather Question

The only way I know to use any wallpaper you want and retain the fullscreen animations is to use HDWalls.

I'm trying to get it so we can just use the wallpaper settings on the settings tab thru manila.

LilRico would be the one who can probably get this working the way we want. I'm not that great with editing these manila files to get it working. I'm trying though.

I just posted a corvette HDWall, you can see in the screenshot that it keeps the full animations. Using HDWalls you can even cover the taskbar and softkey area with your wallpaper for a fullscreen effect. You'll see, follow the link

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...9&postcount=88
Adam