Kmagn13
PPCGeeks Regular

Kmagn13 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: RhodiumW/Sprint/Verizon/Telus Touch Pro 2 CID/Security/SIM Unlocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by nootrak4 View Post
Ok after reading all this post I’m still confused with what this is about and if this is what I’m looking for.

Here is what I’m looking for.
I want to be able to use my Sprint TP2 on ATT/Tmobile networks (US GSM carriers). After reading all the post here I get the feeling this is what I’m looking for, but still unclear if I have to prep my phone prior to going with this. It seems like I need to do something else before I can purchase this. I just want to make sure this will due what I’m looking for and that I will not have any problems ones the new sprint 6.5 upgrade comes out.

If you can answer this QUESTING CMONEX or anyone else that has knowledge regarding this matter.

Question
1. Is this pretty straight forward to install and will it allow me to use US GSM Sim with no problem?

I don't anticipate installing any custom Rom as I use my phone for business, but on the other hand I do plan on upgrading my TP2 once sprint releases the update to 6.5 with that said here come question two

2. If I do purchase this and the answer to question 1 is yes, will it continue to work even after I upgrade to 6.5 (stock Sprint ROM)?

3. What happens in the event I lose/break my phone or my computer crash and I have to restore it, does this mean I would have to repurchase this unlocked every time? I don’t want to be in the same situation as Newone757 as I would be very pissed specially if I’m not warned upfront.

Sorry for he question that my sound stupid to some but I just want every clear and on the table. Im very sure there are many people in this form that would like to have this question answered in plain English with out all the HSPL/CID Unlock security unlock and all this things that leaves the average joe like me in lala land.
Yes that is all you have to do to get a tmobile or att card working with your sprint tp2...If and when sprint updates their rom...if it includes a radio update, then it will stop working until there is a patch released for that radio. Im sure if you email them they will work with you if you lose or break your phone...i cant promise that...but they should...hope this helped

DONT FORGET TO HIT THANKS IF I HELPED YOU