View Single Post
Old 11-01-2009, 04:01 PM
newone757
Halfway to VIP Status

newone757 knows their stuffnewone757 knows their stuffnewone757 knows their stuffnewone757 knows their stuffnewone757 knows their stuffnewone757 knows their stuffnewone757 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: RhodiumW/Sprint/Verizon/Telus Touch Pro 2 CID/Security/SIM Unlocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by isdnmatt View Post
This only says to me that you should've waited the two weeks until you got settled. And if you actually did download directly to your laptop while tethering, it would've worked normally. The way your accessed the internet is not the problem... rather that you purchased it using one computer (the phone) then tried to unlock using another (your mom's). So technically, you could've unlocked two phones if this licensing wasn't in place.
why the hell would i wait to be settled in to do something that is supposed to be simple/painless?? evenso, IF they had a disclaimer explaining you cant download one place then run it in another I would have. Reason i needed it now is because my wifes phone (tmobile) is broken and we are travelling soon again, so i was gonna activate an old sprint phone and let her use my phone (it just not smart to travel with a 2 month old baby without a phone).

but all of that is besides the point. they should have warned. sure there is nothing saying to do it like that. BUt there is NO warning not to, i had no idea otherwise, obviously, i wouldnt have done it.

and how could i have unlocked 2 phones if it was like that. Im pretty sure they ask for the IMEI for a reason. So unless 2 phones have the same IMEI then how would that even be possible?? thats how it shoulda been setup IMO. Only authorize you to unlock that one IMEI regardless of WHERE you unlock it from. kinda stupid