View Single Post
Old 11-01-2009, 03:10 PM
Boushh
Regular 'Geeker

Boushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Boushh Send a message via MSN to Boushh
Re: |CR|6.5.1|ROM|WWE| ★ EnergyROM "Leo" (23081/21864) ★ |Oct 25| ★ Latest Manila 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by junks2010 View Post
Res: 800x480
Video codec: MPEG-4(FFmpeg) --> I used Handbrake to encode the video
Audio codec: Dolby Pro Logic II

I just tried a shorter clip, it shows the first few frames then the picture is frozen (audio still play). I closed album, then replay the movie, this time no picture all together.

I also try to encode using h.264, but still the same, no picture.

I suggest trying to either lower the resolution or the FPS, the video I encode for my phone is at 320X240 running 25FPS (it was a PAL video) and runs great. For a phone IMHO I don't think you need to have that high of a resolution, but probably if you dropped your FPS down to 15FPS or so it would work fine. all my .mp4's are encoded with the x264 codec.