View Single Post
Old 11-01-2009, 03:02 PM
electronicrice
Android Groupie
Threadstarter

electronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to electronicrice
Re: [ROM][KITCHEN] eRice CleanROM and Kitchen <~WM 6.5 Build 21872 w/ Sense UI 2.1~>

Quote:
Originally Posted by freeza View Post
Nice! . How about a 6.1 kitchen with old school manila 2.1 w/o sense
That's pretty easy to create. Just use the kitchen to dump the stock RUU_Signed.nbh and it will create a functioning kitchen that way. Its actually way easier to do that than to modify the existing kitchen since the 6.5 Kernel is used here as oppose to 6.1. There would be a couple of EXTs that need to be removed that VK can't work with.

I hate 6.1 so I won't be making one, but I can help you if you want to tackle it.