View Single Post
Old 11-01-2009, 02:23 PM
Boushh
Regular 'Geeker

Boushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Boushh Send a message via MSN to Boushh
Re: |CR|6.5.1|ROM|WWE| ★ EnergyROM "Leo" (23081/21864) ★ |Oct 25| ★ Latest Manila 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by arayba View Post
Thank you so much for the update on Vvm im going to install that and see how it works

next up to bat Vznav anyboday have any ideas for that one

And i really really really want my MMS back still awaiting that as well
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=57157 Is the most helpful thread I've found on VZW Navigator, there is an cab attached there, but I didn't try it. Also this thread is regarding the TP1 so I don't know if the TP2 VZW Navigator is all locked to the stock ROM or not, but you might as well give it a shot. Good Luck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by junks2010 View Post
Hi all,
First I'd like to thank OP for a great ROM.
After I flashed my Sprint TP2 with the 21864 ROM, my phone won't play mp4 movies anymore. I can hear the sound but no picture. I was able to play it with the stock ROM. Can someone please help.
Thank you.

PS. I used window media player.
Try Using Album, I'm playing .mp4 video files with HTC Album just fine Video and Audio showing.