Old 11-01-2009, 02:17 PM
gxip
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

gxip is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Free Sprint Navigation!

Lol, yeah personally I always used iGO8 but it was fun to know that I could use sprint navigation for free. I had it for about a year (maybe since I barely used it they didn't notice?).
Quote:
That title is a little misleading and not really anything groundbreaking.....You know you can get free software to if you use someone elses acivation codes......
Anyway sorry if the title is misleading but it's just some information that people should be aware of. Also, doing this does give you free sprint navigation. If you care to try it or not its up to you and you run the consequences of your actions. I'm merely sharing an experience that I thought could be useful for some(like it was for me), not in anyway near "groundbreaking" hehe. I really did not know I could get free software by doing that btw, I felt it was weird actually that sprint would allow this in a software that connects to the internet (which they could easily monitor to prevent this). I mean 2 accounts running in different phones: why would it even ask for a username and passwod instead of doing it by itself? It's like they want people to do it.