View Single Post
Old 11-01-2009, 02:01 PM
beejmeister
PPCGeeks Regular

beejmeister is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |CR|6.5.1|ROM|WWE| ★ EnergyROM "Leo" (23081/21864) ★ |Oct 25| ★ Latest Manila 2.5

Bluetooth bug... headset won't hang up the call. Annoying with a headset... but REALLY annoying with my car Bluetooth.

I think I searched all the right search terms for this bug in this forum and don't see it addressed. It's not really an EnergyROM bug but was also a problem with the stock ROM.

There are a couple of threads out in the general forum but I wanted to post this in here in case the very brilliant ROM chefs could figure out a fix.

Like I said above. Basically the phone doesn't allow a call to be hung up on by the head set hang up button. In my car it keeps the car picking the BT connection back up over and over until I finally get the phone out of my case and hang up using the phone button.

Somewhat defeats the purpose of the bluetooth funcionality.

Like I said. It isn't an NRG issue but a phone problem and I've seen that there are others with the problem as well. Just hoping that a cooked ROM could fix it.

Thanks in advance.
ROM: What day is it?