View Single Post
Old 11-01-2009, 01:58 PM
adiehlman
PPCGeeks Regular

adiehlman is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to adiehlman Send a message via AIM to adiehlman Send a message via MSN to adiehlman Send a message via Yahoo to adiehlman Send a message via Skype™ to adiehlman
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) ** | Oct 25th | Manila 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
Yes that is the the Flashdance. Some people suggest two hard resets after Energy ROM. Not necessarily for this issue but when flashing to stock its a good idea to check a couple of basic functions to make sure everything is working correctly (calls/sms/gps/etc) before flashing a custom ROM. That'll help troubleshooting later.

Dont have an Airwave but with tower reception, signal bars dont always equal signal strength. Do you know how to check signal strength with ##debug#? Dial that, look at the Rx Power the lower the number (ignore the negative sign) the better the reception. Try it with the Airwave and without and see what values you get.
I will check that out and see what Happens, But is weird with Stock ROM. I see the Airave and with my wifes Mogul with Stock Rom it shows FULL Signal. I am redoing the ROM now like you told me too. I will let you know. THank You so much for your Help