View Single Post
Old 11-01-2009, 12:54 PM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) ** | Oct 25th | Manila 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by adiehlman View Post
Anyone having the problem with the OCT 28 Beta Tester? I have never done a Hard Reset or went Stock. I might try that today.
That may help, as we flash ROM to ROM files can be written to the wrong location, following those steps I posted can help return everything to their correct location. I always flash to stock before a new ROM just so I start with a clean slate.
The testers I've talked to liked the Beta, didnt mention the issues you were having.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elementalwindx View Post
So is this fix being put into the newest release of energy?
The testers said that the "fix" was in place. Try out the Beta and see if you like it, it may work for you in the Beta form. IMO, the time between the Beta being posted and today without an official release could indicate the chef is still cooking/tweaking (or simply having a personal life )