View Single Post
Old 11-01-2009, 12:40 PM
adiehlman
PPCGeeks Regular

adiehlman is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to adiehlman Send a message via AIM to adiehlman Send a message via MSN to adiehlman Send a message via Yahoo to adiehlman Send a message via Skype™ to adiehlman
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) ** | Oct 25th | Manila 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
Not sure which build you are talking about, are you now seeing the issues from the 28th Beta with the 25th build? Did you just flash 28th----->25th? If so that could be the problem. I haven't seen anyone post those issues with any offical releases. Both the 22nd and 25th builds use the Tachi dialer, the Beta you flashed uses the Rhodium dialer that the chef was testing. So it sounds like you carried the issue from one to another. A very good indication that a flash to stock ROM is in order.
Try hard reset/flash to stock/hard reset/flash Energy/hard reset--The Stock Flashdance as it's affectionately known
Anyone having the problem with the OCT 28 Beta Tester? I have never done a Hard Reset or went Stock. I might try that today.