View Single Post
Old 11-24-2007, 06:34 AM
poorlyduck
Regular 'Geeker

poorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to poorlyduck
Quote:
Originally Posted by sj808 View Post
uuuuuhhhhhhhh.... to go from 128 mb of DDR Ram to 64 MB of Ram........ I dont think so.

Its like working at a Job that pays $25/hour with cool supervisors and managers but hard labor.

Then you decide to go to a job that pays $15/hour with strict Supervisors and managers but easier labor.

now the other way around makes alot more sense
ok now that you have 128mb ram what did you do with it? I have like 30 apps installed in my Mogul and I run sometimes 6 at the time and still with 16mb left wich it doesnt affect the performance that much. with one app open I stay bw 20/21, so do we really need that much ram in our phones?, its more of a processor that makes the phone run fast or slow. and I believe both touch and mogul have the same processor speed which is 400Mhz.
check out slither's video in youtube, he owns samsung 500mhz processor and 64 meg of Ram, the same ram as Mogul and 100mhz more of a speed. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfIkkox01sE
btw that the cube we are working on me and him, still in beta