View Single Post
Old 11-01-2009, 11:54 AM
Deimoss
VIP Member

Deimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] Juicy Rhodium_W R1 [SENSE UI][XDA_UC]

Just a cosmetic change, but could you perhaps add a 3G data icon to the taskbar, i always loved the way that looked when you implemented it.

bug?- in Manila Connection Manager the 3G toggle does nothing on the bar or the switch

bug?- Off a fresh Hard Reset, i get the Data Connection on. click on Weather and update, and it only gets my State's location and weather, not my local city weather.
I did a Quick GPS update, ran google maps, aquired a GPS lock (it updates my blue dot location very slow, like if im standing in front of my house and walking slowly into my house ... kinda creepy looking and slow, seems to update once per second)

after doing these things weather still does not pin point my local city weather to add to the clock