View Single Post
Old 11-01-2009, 08:34 AM
Biggzz
BIGGZZ - VIP -

Biggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |CR|6.5.1|ROM|WWE| ★ EnergyROM "Leo" (23081/21864) ★ |Oct 25| ★ Latest Manila 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipidfats View Post
have a couple questions that hopefully someone can answer.

I just flashed and i'm getting ridiculous battery life like 10 hrs per 20% drop with push email. On stock it would've dropped like 45-50%. Is this right? And it seems like my charging light never goes out even when i reach 100%... just stays orange.

My main question is about RAM. On boot i start in the low 50s and after a couple hours it stays in the 70s even when i close everything. On stock rom it was like that because of push internet and opera not actually closing. On the stable NRG ROM it seems opera closes and that there's no push internet in manila2.5... so i'm wondering why so much used RAM now? Is this just what we should expect from using the new manila? Or is there a registry edit i can make to bring the ram down to something lower? Thanks!
Do a search on Clean Ram. I am at work and don't have the file or I would post it for you. Just install it and use it to clean up RAM.