View Single Post
Old 11-01-2009, 04:24 AM
gxip
PPCGeeks Regular

gxip is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Free Sprint Navigation!

Ok, I've seen a lot of "free" sprint navigation that involves using the trial period or having a simply everything plan but I figured out a way to use free sprint navigation without any of those a while back while I was using the TP.... I haven't tried it in the TP2 since I can't anymore but it might work.

To make things short I used to have the TP and one day I decided to use sprint's navigation, when it asked me to log in I used my sisters in law account information (username ******@sprintpcs.com; password: ******). To my surprise I was able to use her sprint account on my sprint's navigation for as long as she was a sprint user. When she canceled her account I lost the privilege.

Now I'm not saying you should do this; This information is for instructional purposes only. Do not steal a service; if you feel the need to have it then you should pay for the service. But if you were to know a friend who has the simply everything plan or is paying for sprint navigation you could use the sprint navigation for free without that account having to pay extra fees. I don't know if it stills work since like i said I can't try anymore, but it's worth a try for those of you who can.

I searched for this around and couldn't find this anywhere and since I haven't contributed that much in here I thought this could help a few...

Last edited by gxip; 11-01-2009 at 04:27 AM.