View Single Post
Old 11-01-2009, 12:42 AM
railslave
Regular 'Geeker

railslave knows their stuffrailslave knows their stuffrailslave knows their stuffrailslave knows their stuffrailslave knows their stuffrailslave knows their stuffrailslave knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: RhodiumW/Sprint/Verizon/Telus Touch Pro 2 CID/Security/SIM Unlocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by zim2323 View Post
This is awesome work guys! Couple questions though for newb to this. I'm sure this has been answered but I am just not quite putting it together.

I pay to security unlock my phone and then I flash the new radio (Sprint).

- What happens if I reflash the phone every week? I'm helping beta test a new ROM and one of the things we do is reflash the stock ROM before we flash new versions. Do all I do is reflash stock, flash new, then flash the unlocked radio again?

- For the utility that they send to me for my phone, can I rerun that utility on that SAME phone unlimited times if needed? Or does the unlock happen on the SIM itself so it's only done one time?

- If I have to RMA the phone for any reason, can this security be relocked, like the relocker will do for the SPL when it is released? Or will that do both?

Thanks!!!
i dont think there is a relocker for security. but you can flash to any rom you want. just cant flash another radio without losing your sim unlock.

This post has been thanked 1 times.