View Single Post
Old 10-31-2009, 11:28 PM
Biggzz
BIGGZZ - VIP -

Biggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |CR|6.5.1|ROM|WWE| ★ EnergyROM "Leo" (23081/21864) ★ |Oct 25| ★ Latest Manila 2.5

[QUOTE=ace10134;1284858]When you go through the flashing proccess, you ARE doing a Hard Reset, but the underlying core of the OS is being replaced, just before the Hard Reset is performed. Therefore, there's no need for a hard reset after flashing.

Also, there wouldn't be a difference from coming stock or from the custom, since the underlying files are completely replaced before the flash, or "hard reset".

NRG also agrees that it's not necessary to hard reset or flash from stock.

And usually, if you tell someone to Hard Reset, they'll just go away, maybe do it, and then forget their issue, or not bother to post again. I can tell someone to go on an elaborate search for a fix, and then they may never post again, BUT, was the issue really solved? We don't know. They probably just gave up.

I agree. I have never flashed back to stock and have not had any of the issues that others have reported. I think it is a waste of time but if it makes you feel okay, it's your choice. It can't hurt anything.