View Single Post
Old 10-31-2009, 11:03 PM
eman
VIP Member

eman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |CR|6.5.1|ROM|WWE| ★ EnergyROM "Leo" (23081/21864) ★ |Oct 25| ★ Latest Manila 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace10134 View Post
You didn't need to flash back to stock. That was a waste of a flash
Quote:
Originally Posted by rwcj63 View Post
why did you flash back? just out of curiousity
Quote:
Originally Posted by ace10134 View Post

So he could do his ritual "Flashing Dance". There's no true reason to flash back to Stock though, remember that folks. It's not necessary.
Maybe it is an old wives tale, lol, but it is something I live by. I have heard a lot of stories where people flash ROM to ROM before going back to stock first and then see issues with there device that others do not see. When they say they didn't flash to stock first, that it always everyone's suggestion to try and fix the problem. A lot of times after they do that there issues that others (who flashed to stock first) are not seeing goes away........

I would rather take the time up front then run into something later on and have to go through the whole process to fix it.....

Ace, kind of surprised you don't believe in this and one of the few people that I have heard say it is unecessary.........So you do not think it has any advantage and can avoid a problem later on?