View Single Post
Old 10-31-2009, 09:38 PM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) ** | Oct 25th | Manila 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipper_cr View Post
I am also having a keyboard problem. I used the Juicy EZ western keyboard thing so my FN key and shift keys work. However, when I use the hardware "SMS/MMS" or email key i get the "The file "PTTMod" cannot be opened. Either it is not signed with a trusted blah blah."

Also I am not getting MMS. I know thats been a problem and there are patches for Alltel and verizon, but I am on USCC. Is there a patch I can run to get MMS working with this ROM?

GPS also doesn't seem to be working. All the programs (google, HTC test) seem to detect the GPS hardware, but none of them get a GPS signal so google street can only get to about 700 meter accuracy. I made sure GPS is on and its configured by windows.
After whotahn and roots help with the keyboard you may be interested in checking out murducky's USCC thread for help with MMS and other USCC issues:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=92323

Also try flashing a different radio, that sometimes helps with GPS issues.