View Single Post
Old 10-31-2009, 09:25 PM
eman
VIP Member

eman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |CR|6.5.1|ROM|WWE| ★ EnergyROM "Leo" (23081/21864) ★ |Oct 25| ★ Latest Manila 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace10134 View Post
Thx, I'll add that to the FAQ. If you guys wanna share any other stock CAB's, just tell me, and I'll pop em in the FAQ for everyone.

NRG is gonna do some Hard Core Cooking tonight, he says! Expect an update tonight, and he was quite solid on that.
Wooooohooooooooo, he is the man, along with you of course!

Any chance on asking him about the tellme app? I heard it was working fine on Juicy's ROM without any tweaks needed......Maybe he knows what was wrong or maybe he can look into it???

I have had no issues so far on 21864 as far as stability is concerned........

Also, can you point in the direction of having my cabs load with the new ROM. Not sure what that was again.....

Also, I have sprint stock ROM on my memory card correctly renamed to flash from their for reasons like this. What were the buttons I needed to press to run it from the memory card? I have Sprint version if that matters....

Last edited by eman; 10-31-2009 at 09:30 PM.