View Single Post
Old 10-31-2009, 06:06 PM
Dr.8820
Account Disabled

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint replacing Touch Pro with Touch Pro 2!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bookerx3 View Post
Agreed, that was not the best way to go about it. Letting them know that you have seen the WEL list and that websites are talking about this is the worst thing you could do. Ofcourse Sprint will deny till they die that the list that leaked is not official and neither is the policy.

People need to stop printing and/or telling reps about the WEL list. All you can do is take it into a repair center, if they do not offer you a list of replacements then move on to another store. Alerting them you are aware of the list is just going to upset them and most likely turn you down.
i had more typed but changed it. over a 1000 replies means all one has to do is read and search. i even posted that echat was the wrong way to go. i don't get some people!
This post has been thanked 1 times.