View Single Post
Old 10-31-2009, 05:48 PM
ace10134
Regular 'Geeker

ace10134 is halfway to VIP status based on repace10134 is halfway to VIP status based on repace10134 is halfway to VIP status based on repace10134 is halfway to VIP status based on repace10134 is halfway to VIP status based on repace10134 is halfway to VIP status based on repace10134 is halfway to VIP status based on repace10134 is halfway to VIP status based on repace10134 is halfway to VIP status based on repace10134 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |CR|6.5.1|ROM|WWE| ★ EnergyROM "Leo" (23081/21864) ★ |Oct 25| ★ Latest Manila 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by uc4life View Post
I have been using the beta...i got the mms workn outside of manilla...but the beta is very bugggy using the mms/sms to send picture mail...can send no reciept..who cares the rom is great...the windows r much more finger ffriendly..in start menu and throughout manilla...some1 try bubble breaker using the beta totaly freezes screen..stops showcase from working..and i have to reset..bubble breaker..who knew, my sons like it.
Bubble Breaker doesn't work on 23081. Known issue. Re-install the standard games here: http://thewingster.com/standardgames.aspx

Quote:
Originally Posted by saneiros1 View Post
Hi all just installed 864 on my device for sprint... I am having a few issues with it and wondering if anyone could answer them for me.

1. I cannot change the time setting as it is stuck on pacific us (im eastern), Did the add my city but now weather doesn't work. also shows wrong time on texts.

2. Data connection stays connected... if I try and switch it to auto it tells me I have to end my call even though I am not on one.

3. I believe this is related to the data but I cannot send sms... I can receive but cannot send unless data is turned off.

4. FM Radio doesn't work

that's all I think.

Thanks for any help
2. Start -> Internet -> Disable Data

3. You mean MMS?

4. Duh, since when did FM Radio work?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
lol, but in fairness this is now nearly 400 posts and 40 pages long...
That's nothing. The GSM thread is over 500 pages now, I believe.
This post has been thanked 2 times.