View Single Post
Old 10-31-2009, 03:40 PM
brownhornet
The EVO Guru

brownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |CR|6.5.1|ROM|WWE| ★ EnergyROM "Leo" (23081/21864) ★ |Oct 25| ★ Latest Manila 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by mannyhernz View Post
What are your setting beacause i can tsend or receive mms....youcan atleast send correct?
Yea I can send but it wont work if I try to do it through manila... I have to go into the start menu -> messaging -> sms/mms and send it from there... regardless I cant receive and dont know why. I called sprint and had them to reprogram my phone hoping that would help.. it got prl/profile update working but still no mms receive. I used the settings from mightys post... changed server to http://mms.sprintpcs.com/servlets/mms and internet as the connection