Thread: Not Flashing
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2009, 03:29 PM
redd214
Back

redd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Not Flashing

Quote:
Originally Posted by otterit View Post
How can you flash the phone SO many times and still keep the phone usable? I have everything setup perfectly, my contacts and appts are all stored, MissingSync works with my Mac, and I know USB Modem and WMWifi work without any issues.

To me, flashing the deice is a hobby that can lead to unforeseen issue that could eventually prevent me from having my phone.
one word SASHIMI, google it, can restore virtually everything after a flash or hard reset.

i like you use my phone for business, when i had my tp1 i would flash every 2 or 3 days never lost usability at all. like said b4 u really dont know what ur missin plus u can always go back to stock if u arent happy. follow the instructions and you wont brick your phone.