View Single Post
Old 10-31-2009, 01:38 PM
phullofphil
PPCGeeks Regular

phullofphil is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Do you think omnia 2 is losing its hype??

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve austin View Post
honestly, for me, it's not the Omnia 2 itself. its Samsung. I have found the tech people to be unknowledgeable about the Omnia, no one knows release dates or when firmware is getting pushed and I usally know more about the phone when I call in than they do. then, lets add in in their lag in an adequate app store and hearing about all these great phones overseas - with support and updates - and we're here yelling "hey, over here!"

I am not impressed with how Verizon has slowed the pace of information on the 2 down to a halt or the unknowing techs on their end either. If it were not for Bgill/Evidence, Blazingwolf, Sector and people who help add their tips and tricks to forums like this I would have not only got rid of the Omnia (which I love now), but Verizon as well.

Verizon and Samsung have lost a customer. As soon as there is a discount off of the HTC HD2 I AM GONE. Their site is nice, their is a whole mod site dedicated to that brand and...they are ALWAYS rolling out differnt builds and updates. This just my 2 cents.
its not samsung its by far verizon i think. samsung is probably under contract to not say anything. Apple does that too.