View Single Post
Old 10-31-2009, 12:55 PM
Mystery
VIP Member

Mystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ 10-22 ][ v4.1 ][ 6.5.1 / 6.5 / 6.1 ] Calkulin's Visual HTC Kitchen & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by smiznith View Post
question. I am build a rom, and want to include sprint tv and music, what do i need to do within this kitchen? dont see an oem or ext file for it
Do you mean add it as a Touch Flo tab? If so, you will need to use Sprint's Manila Theme.

If you just want to include it in your ROM, Calkulin has the cabs for it under Carrier - Sprint package. You will need to installed that cab after you flash the ROM, but if you want it to be included in the ROM without installing any cabs, you need to turn that cab to an OEM>EXT Package.

I think Sprint Music is only included in Sprint's Manila Theme though.