View Single Post
Old 10-31-2009, 11:14 AM
Mr. X
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] GSM to CDMA WM6.5 [Build 21854] [SDConfig]

Quote:
Originally Posted by AycheDub View Post
What are your plans for the ROM Juggs? Will you continue updating with new manila and OEMs or keep it simple with bug fixes?
I will update only items that have a Benefit with the new version. My own spin on this rom will come once i get the bugs out im sure there are some.

if all thats changed is the version number and there is no other apparent reason... i wont be changing to it. if it aint broke dont fix it. you will find that i offer as many features as i can with speed and stability. some times new versions are not always the best versions. For example, how much Manila 2.5 sucks and how slow it is ,out weights its cool features therefore i wont be using it.

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!

Last edited by Mr. X; 10-31-2009 at 11:18 AM.