View Single Post
Old 11-23-2007, 09:41 AM
eman
VIP Member

eman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimh2k7 View Post
Does the bottom portion of the screen perform any function or is it just more of an I clone static graphic.
If that question is regarding my screen, the bottom icons are working shortcuts for the phone, explorer, web, contacts, and windows media player. But you can set them to open anything you want. you can also place them anywhere you want. You can move each shortcut individually. Wisbar Advance Desktop allows you to remove the bottom bar and use your whole screen for whatever you want. You can use any icon for a shortcut and drag it anywhere on the screen. You can even remove your top bar if you wanted to and really use the full screen. Its a must have program IMO.

Also, for people having problems with WA3, WA2 has been stable on my device....To bad we cannot use WA3 as it had some cool features but, until the issues get worked out with the disappearing of the font with certain applications it is just not usable.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pic01.jpg (21.2 KB, 660 views) Click for barcode!