savaytse66
N00b

savaytse66 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: RhodiumW CDMA Worldphone HardSPL Unlocker Release

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulbram View Post
+1 where can I find "SSPL-Manual-RhodiumW.zip"? Maybe I'm blind but I don't see any attachments to the original post.

Or, maybe I'm doing something else wrong. First I connect the phone to the PC via active sync and that works fine. Then I launch the unlocker. I'm told to click ok which I do, then right away my device screen goes black and active sync disconnects. After that, nothing works and my phone is locked up. The only way to get it back is to remove the battery.
I am having a similar problem. I am trying to unlock on Windows 7 x64, and here are the steps I followed:
  1. Ran the .exe
  2. Screen pops up "Preparing to flash, press ok to wait. I press ok.
  3. The screen goes black (like it's supposed to), Active Sync DISCONNECTS, and a box pops up: "Welcome to the ROM update utility...". I check the box "I understand the caution..." and click next.
  4. The next box pops up "Follow the instructions..." and I check the box "I completed the steps..."
  5. A box pops up: "Verifying the information on your PDA phone...please wait..."
  6. About 30 seconds go by, and an error box pops up: Error [260]: Connection...
  7. I have to soft-reset the device at this point.
I tried a second time after installing the enablerapinew.cab (using auto mode) and got the exact same errors.

Any thoughts?

EDIT: When I soft-reset in #7 above, the computer dink-donks like when you disconnect the UBS cable, so there's still some sort of connection the PC is recognizing...

Last edited by savaytse66; 10-31-2009 at 08:29 AM.