View Single Post
Old 10-31-2009, 08:05 AM
ravic
N00b

ravic is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: RhodiumW CDMA Worldphone HardSPL Unlocker Release

Exactly as you described. Yes it is a windows PC. The computer continued to function after the unlock. Once i rebooted i see blank screen. But i noticed the disk activity is going. So flipped the monitor to onboard graphics card and sure it is back on onboard graphics. And after several reboots and CMOS reset the motherboard does not detect the pci-e graphics card and behaves as if one is not there.

I will try to install another PCI-E graphics card in this desktop later today to confirm that the it works. Also, i will try to use the broken graphics card in another computer.

I am not sure how the unlocker could cause this, since it is really only looking at the usb device.

Edit: Got it fixed. Completely disconnecting power from the computer by removing the power cable and removing the card and reinstalling it fixed the issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorloves View Post
you mean that you could turn off your computer and turn it back on and the screen would remain black and never show the bios post or windows booting or anything? and the unlocker instantly caused this? and you have a windows pc (not a mac)? what OS?

Last edited by ravic; 10-31-2009 at 08:17 AM.