View Single Post
Old 10-31-2009, 04:34 AM
GrandMasterB
.:DoWorkSon:.

GrandMasterB is a VIPGrandMasterB is a VIPGrandMasterB is a VIPGrandMasterB is a VIPGrandMasterB is a VIPGrandMasterB is a VIPGrandMasterB is a VIPGrandMasterB is a VIPGrandMasterB is a VIPGrandMasterB is a VIPGrandMasterB is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to GrandMasterB
Re: |CR|6.5.1|ROM|WWE| ★ EnergyROM "Leo" (23081/21864) ★ |Oct 25| ★ Latest Manila 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpro11 View Post
I clicked on the RUU and it started the update, once my phone's screen turned black a note showed up saying to click on the power button to start update. I clicked the power button and the update starts but there is a connection error260 that shows up on my computer. I let the update complete it's progress bar and it does not reset on it's own. I pulled out the battery and restarted the phone and now it's stuck on the "touch pro 2" screen. Can anyone help?
Do you know how to force bootloader? On Verizon from power off you press and hold volume down and the send and end keys until the tri-color screen appears. Sprint might have to hold volume down , end and the top power button???

You can also do this by holding those buttons and pressing the reset button with the stylus in your teeth if your really good