View Single Post
Old 10-30-2009, 10:37 PM
ace10134
Regular 'Geeker

ace10134 is halfway to VIP status based on repace10134 is halfway to VIP status based on repace10134 is halfway to VIP status based on repace10134 is halfway to VIP status based on repace10134 is halfway to VIP status based on repace10134 is halfway to VIP status based on repace10134 is halfway to VIP status based on repace10134 is halfway to VIP status based on repace10134 is halfway to VIP status based on repace10134 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |CR|6.5.1|ROM|WWE| ★ EnergyROM "Leo" (23081/21864) ★ |Oct 25| ★ Latest Manila 2.5

Sprint MMS Fix: http://thewingster.com/mmsfixm25.aspx
Tell me if it works...the MMS settings aren't easy to find here, but I think this is right!

Quote:
Originally Posted by out3rheaven View Post
Great Rom... only issue im having is changing the wallpaper hehe... am i missing something? its just stuck on the energy rom wallpaper. Only way i can change it is if i disable HTC SENSE...

Im using ROM 21864
On the homescreen, click Menu -> Home Wallpaper -> Picture Wallpaper. Works for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuetron View Post
I have a quick question. I just went through RUU and flashed 23064 onto the phone. The phone rebooted and has been stuck on the "Touch Pro2" screen for a couple minutes now. Is this normal? How long does it take to boot up the first time?
Remove and re-insert your battery, it worked for the last guy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brownhornet View Post
Searched for sprint mms settings but no luck thus far. Should I uninstall arcsoft before I install the cab youre uploading?
Eh, leave it as-is, and see what happens. It might work, it's worth a try. Heck, my CAB might not even work, since the MMS Settings were impossible to find! I think it has a chance of working though. And I can tell you that the Arcsoft MMS CAB you installed will NOT do a thing to fix your issue. You NEED the CAB I'm supplying, along with the proper network settings.