View Single Post
Old 10-30-2009, 03:56 PM
raidzero
N00b
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to raidzero
Re: [ROMs][KITCHEN]->>Oct 23<<6.5 NK-RZ Baseline 23069/71/75 TF3d 2.1 & Titanium

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordHammer View Post
I have noticed some issues where if you press the home button it takes you to the phone once in a while and if you press home again it dials the last numbered dialed.
Please don't take this the wrong way, but are you sure you are pressing the home button and not accidentally pressing the send button? I always press the very top left corner for home and very bottom left for send, likewise for the others, top right for OK/back and bottom right of the button for end. The TP actually has 8 buttons under one panel. (it looks nice but hinders functionality) depending on the age and wear on it, they can get accidentally pressed. I still cannot reliably use the D-pad around the center button, it eventually always ends up pressing home back send or end.

I do not think this an issue with software, it is a hardware design flaw in my book. The behavior you describe is exactly what happens if you press send twice