View Single Post
Old 10-30-2009, 02:40 PM
AZTECHKA
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha

AZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Question about the keyboard sliding

Quote:
Originally Posted by downtick View Post
I don't think it is packaging. I know my old ppc-6800 had them too. I removed them eventually and then I had problems with the keyboard shortly after. If it were packaging, I would think HTC would tell you to remove them. In any event, they are gone now..Just hope I don't have any keyboard issues as a result. This thing is brand new and I know sprint would not hesitate to send a refurb my way for a replacement in the event of issues.
did you see the size of your user manual... They even offer a pdf file for instructions. They can't possibly list every step you need to unpack your phone... I didn't see anywhere instructions about removing the rubberbands from my charger cable either. But somehow I figured it out. The OP's question is legit. It has thrown several of us. I think the color of the phone and the plastic make it look like they belong there. However, they are the same plastic that comes on your camera lens. It's packing.
lol.
sorry to flame you.
p.