View Single Post
Old 10-30-2009, 01:43 PM
MrObvious
I see you have a PPC.
Threadstarter

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Slight Rant: Verizon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunsen Honeydew View Post
I am thinking sprint may be the answer for me. A family plan for the wife and I will basically start at $180 at verizon and $130 at sprint with unlimited messaging. Overall, I will be saving a little by switching to sprint from my Alltel.
Yeah. +1 here. I don't need the minutes but it's the fact that I lose the ten Friends and Family numbers if I go to the cheaper plan. The only thing that would convince me to stay is if they get the HD2 and Sprint doesn't.