View Single Post
Old 10-30-2009, 01:34 PM
raidzero
N00b
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to raidzero
Re: [ROMs][KITCHEN]->>Oct 23<<6.5 NK-RZ Baseline 23069/71/75 TF3d 2.1 & Titanium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lat View Post
straight out of your 10-30 kitchen, this cooks:
127,508,454 RAPH.nbh

I noticed that immediately after I enter in my pagepool amount, the command prompt quickly says something along the lines of "The system cannot find the path specified." a couple times before continuing on with the next command prompt...is that normal?

yes, that is because it is skipping or deleting files that are not needed in the kitchen (GSM stuff, or chinese stuff)

here is what I get

Size on disk:

121 MB (127,508,480 bytes)

Size:

121 MB (127,508,454 bytes)

if you right click the NBH and go to properties, what is your size on disk? nvm its the exact same file.. spooky

so then, why does autorun not run for you.... do you have an sdconfig.txt in the root of your SDcard?

it should make a file called RAPHIMG.nbh, not RAPH.nbh ??

Last edited by raidzero; 10-30-2009 at 01:39 PM.