View Single Post
Old 10-30-2009, 12:35 PM
syrguy1969
VIP Member

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: JCerna Your Bill Whiz Need Beta Testers

OK....I see what you mean about hitting the keypad image and having the numeric pad pop-up....very nice, just what I was thinking shoulf be there!

I have noticed this time that the app opened on the bill tally screen, so It seems to get stuck on a certain screen for a while.....could be more my device than the app I guess.

It also gets more goofy the more I use it, the bill screen tends to get 'blocks' missing from it, showing the Today screen through at some points, or the numeric menu getting stuck in the 'on' position. I will look at the memory usage and see if it is doing something there. I will try to post a screenshot or two later after I get home to show you what I am trying to get at with the screen getting flukey on me!

This post has been thanked 2 times.