View Single Post
Old 10-29-2009, 10:08 PM
DaveTN
Unlimited is um, limited

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) ** | Oct 25th | Manila 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by vestaviajag View Post
Ok, it's offical, i'm pissed! I have done everyone's directions... Flashed to Stock, let it load, hard reset, flashed to 21XXX, hard reset, ran Removal cab, soft reset, ran dcd Alltel 20081031, soft reset, ran Arcsoft 5.0.69.44, soft reset. Still didn't work. Someone mentioned a few posts ago to run the 5.2.XX.XX cab and that worked... but I tried that yesterday. I guess I'll try that again... other than that, I think the flaw must be with the hardware and NOT the software or user... as I have done the above mentioned process 4 or 5 times over the course of 24 hours... flash dance included.

Where's my dog, that old lady from downstairs is at the grocery store, so she'll have to wait!
Just an off the wall guess... are you installing arcsoft on your sd card or main memory? I wonder if that makes a difference.
just a thought.

David