View Single Post
Old 10-29-2009, 09:45 PM
murducky
Regular 'Geeker

murducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) ** | Oct 25th | Manila 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by vestaviajag View Post
I was able to get mine to work fine on 21864

Quote:
Originally Posted by adiehlman View Post
Thank You so much for your Hard work guys. What is this on the 28th mod?

RHODIUM DIALER TEST
New build with the rhodium dailer build in and nrg icon for top, no sms freezing.. but i have not been able to get MMS to work on this build (im usc)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vestaviajag View Post
Ok, it's offical, i'm pissed! I have done everyone's directions... Flashed to Stock, let it load, hard reset, flashed to 21XXX, hard reset, ran Removal cab, soft reset, ran dcd Alltel 20081031, soft reset, ran Arcsoft 5.0.69.44, soft reset. Still didn't work. Someone mentioned a few posts ago to run the 5.2.XX.XX cab and that worked... but I tried that yesterday. I guess I'll try that again... other than that, I think the flaw must be with the hardware and NOT the software or user... as I have done the above mentioned process 4 or 5 times over the course of 24 hours... flash dance included.

Where's my dog, that old lady from downstairs is at the grocery store, so she'll have to wait!
I would say try the lastest version of Arcosoft which is spring. then add a new server input altell info and see if that works. stop running the carrier cab, you should not need it.

Also, are you sure you have MMS on your phone plan... when i first flashed to a custom rom i was having this issues, found out that USC had turned of MMS .

Quote:
Originally Posted by mxl180 View Post
what Radio version does 23081 run?
Radio is not included in these roms.
This post has been thanked 1 times.