View Single Post
Old 10-29-2009, 09:31 PM
zim2323
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

zim2323 is keeping up the good workzim2323 is keeping up the good workzim2323 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: What software and tweaks break the TP2?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafyrod View Post
also the user could break the device if your not familiar with tweaking....

sorry to get a lil off topic but true tho...
And to add to what you are saying, it could be a bad ROM flash from the factory. Many of us who have been flashing in the last 3 months have gone to a procedure of flashing back to the stock ROM and then reflashing the ROM we want to use. Not just flashing the next ROM.

It seems to fix a lot of problems. I know I personally hard reset the phone to test the other issues I was having and could not get Sprint or Verizon to send me the shipped ROM installers. I eventually found them on this site.

That being said, other software, corruption, bad flash, they could all be reasons for something breaking the phone. Which is why the guy with the MS3.5/Palringo problem really doesn't count yet. Although I do know of a LOT of problems from SPB system tools now that the new builds of WM6.1 and their hardware are out. They are trying to revamp their entire line and taking way too long to do it. The result is them falling way behind the curve. I know when I was using MS3.0 I had problems with certain functions of the phone on my TP1.