View Single Post
Old 10-29-2009, 08:53 PM
piscesjoey
Almost a VIP

piscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to piscesjoey Send a message via Yahoo to piscesjoey Send a message via Skype™ to piscesjoey
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

Quote:
Originally Posted by soicy423
i think it will be out tonight but my hopes aren't all the way up cause i know there always a chance we'll get an update like...we have to fix one more thing on the hardspl or we need to do some more testing...or my favorite there's one minor thing that has to be fixed on the server. i have a lil more faith than usual because cmonex actually created a thread last night. who know thoug? i guess we'll have to just wait and see.
I wouldn't expect it this early in the evening, it's almost 2AM in Hungary & I bet the diva is sleeping right now, so I'm thinking sometime in the middle of the night or something while we're sleeping, or at least some of us lol